- This event has passed.
Transitioning to Medicare
May 20, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
How health insurance works after you leave your job
Baby Boomers are asking:
• When do I sign up for Medicare?
• How do I sign up for Medicare?
• How does Medicare work with the insurance I’ve already got?
• What happens to my insurance when I retire?
• What can I expect to pay for my healthcare down the line?
• You are age 60 and over.
• You are concerned about retirement health care expenses.
• You plan to take Medicare soon.
• You are not clear on how your existing insurance works with
• You are ready to start planning.
In this half hour presentation, you’ll learn:
• How Medicare coordinates with other forms of insurance, like group
health plans and Cobra.
• Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when?
• How to enroll in Medicare?
• How to effectively transition to Medicare, while keeping all the
deadlines in mind.
Mutual of Omaha Advisors
*ICGnext and LPL Financial are separate entities and unaffiliated with
Mutual of Omaha Advisors. All trademarks appearing herein are owners of
their respective marks.I
Join Zoom Meeting