Ira J. Krulik
Ira J. Krulik
CFP®, RICP®, CRPC®, CMFC®, APMA®
41 Years of Experience
I truly appreciate the simple things in life: a good mystery novel, a day spent on the links, or a fall football tailgate. It’s these simple pleasures that bring me the most joy in life. I’m an avid sports fan, a beach bum, and a history buff. My wife and I try to travel as much as we can, with Aruba being our favorite place to visit. When I have free time, I love getting lost in a good mystery. I always make sure that my e-reader is loaded with the latest novels.
My wife and I reside in Monmouth County, NJ. We enjoy spending time with our daughter, son-in-law and the newest member of the family, our granddaughter.
Awards & Recognition
- Five Star Wealth Manager, 2019-2022
- MBA, 1988, Investment Analysis / Portfolio Management – Pace University
- BBA, 1982, Organizational Behavior – Baruch College CUNY
- AAS, 1977, Accounting – Kingsborough Community College CUNY
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Family Finances
- Saving for Education
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor℠
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠
Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2019, 2020 & 2021.
CRPC conferred by the College for Financial Planning.
RICP conferred by The American College.
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states:AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, WA.