22 Years of Experience
My wife Tracy and I have been married since 2002 and have two beautiful children. Colin, age 17, attends Point Pleasant Borough High School and his favorite activity is playing for American Youth Football in Point Pleasant. June, age 14, attends Memorial Middle School and her favorite activity is playing soccer for Point Pleasant Soccer Association.
My summer weekends are often at the beach with my family or camping in our Flying Cloud Airstream Travel Trailer. When time permits I can be found with my father in-law fishing along the Jersey Shore.
Personal fitness is important to me and I cannot say enough about The Lift Gym in Point Pleasant Beach.
Throughout the year I volunteer with Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. I also participate in the Monmouth University Alumni Mentor Program.
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Domestic Partner Planning
- Financial Strategies for LGBTQ Couples and Families
- Women’s Financial Strategies
- Investment Management
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Intergenerational Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Business Retirement Plans
- Small Business
- Employee Stock Options
- Family Finances
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Saving for Education
- Monmouth University, Bachelor or Arts- Business School – 1998
- Certified Financial Planners Board of Standards, Inc.
Awards & Recognition
- Ameriprise Circle of Success, 2008
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(tm) practitioner
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states:AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, WA.