16 Years of Experience
- Going to the beach with my family; wife Kerryn and kids Shea (15), Eva (14), Fiona (12), Charlize (10).
- Watching my kids sporting events, playing golf.
- Grilling for family and friends.
- Enjoy involvement in various community events and organizations.
Monmouth University Gift Planning Advisory Council
Monmouth University Leon Hess Business School Student Mentor: Help prepare students for life after Monmouth through mentoring activities.
St. Catherine & St. Margaret Parish, Active Parishioner; Member of the St. Catherine School Technology Committee – Faith, Knowledge, Service.
Sea Girt Fire Company – Associate Member
- Friendly Sons of St. Patrick of the Jersey Shore; trustee
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Saving for Education
- Charitable Giving
- Small Business
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Family Finances
- Monmouth University, B.A.
- Investment Specialist – Park Avenue Securities, 2013 – 2014
- Wealth Strategist – UBS Private Wealth Management, 2012 – 2013
- Investment Advisory Consultant – UBS Private Wealth Management, 2006-2012
- RICP®, Retirement Income Certified Professional
Rick Shaughnessy is registered with, and securities are offered through, LPL Financial. Rick Shaughnessy is licensed and registered to conduct business in NJ.
Based on licenses and registrations I hold, I may also conduct business in CA, FL, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA.
CA Insurance #0M221
Rick Shaughnessy is a financial advisor with, and Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA / SIPC.
RICP conferred by The American College.
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states:AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, WA.